BECOMING WHOLE: YOGA FOR HEARTBREAK
In this 3 month intensive course, students are asked to face their pain of rejection and abandonment and rediscover themselves through the eyes of compassion and acceptance. This unique program uses aspects of the 8 limbs of yoga and Ayurveda practices to heal the heart and reunite the lost parts of ourselves. Through light asana, breath work, dismantling of limiting beliefs, meditation/visualization, students develop new habits and self-soothing practices they will have forever. Ultimately, students learn to love themselves as whole being-Mind, Body & Spirit-perhaps for the first time.
● 12 weeks, 3 Modules in the Becoming Whole: Yoga for Heartbreak Program
● 2 One-on-One Wholeness Check in calls with Jess and Jess
● 1 One-on-One Ayurveda consult
● 1 Weekly group call with Jess & Jess and guest speakers
● Membership to private FB group
● 12 week membership to the #tulatribe and access to our live online classes – Lifetime access to the online training program
● Women who have been affected by heartbreak through a break up, divorce, separation, infidelity, and have been unable to move forward in their lives.
● Women who have a strong interest in or established yoga practice.
The 8 limb path is just that, a suggested roadmap to self discovery. Through practicing moral restraints and observances, movement, breath, and meditation we can build a better relationship with ourselves as well as the natural world around us.
Ayurveda is the sister science of yoga. It is an alternative medicine system rooted in ancient Indian culture that promotes balance and healing to the body, mind, and spirit through lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda focuses on a person’s unique constitution and suggests a complementary system of healing for that individual.